NEW True Spike Shank Lug nuts for stock wheels that use shank lug nuts, and the Weld and Cragar Style wheels. The True Spike lug nuts are the new standard of the industry, CNC machined forged steel with a threaded end and rubber O-ring to be able to mount any of the True Spike billet aluminum lug nut caps. The O-ring will put pressure on the cap when tightened down so that your caps will not fall off.
These lug nuts are available in 2 shank lengths, 0.800 and 1.137, they use a 21MM socket to install and remove them.
Lug nut sizing information:
- Lug Nut Seat Style: Shank
- Lug Nut Head Style: Standard
- End Design: Closed end with threaded stud and rubber O-ring
- Lug Nut Shank Length (in): 0.800 in. or 1.137 in.
- Lug Nut Shank Diameter (in): 0.687 in.
- Washer Included: Yes
- Washer Shape: Round centered
- Washer Outside Diameter (in): 1.070 in.
- Lug Nut Material: Steel
- Lug Nut Finish: Black
- Wrench Size Required: 21MM
- Quantity: Packaged in sets of 4.