Motor oil should always work free of any contaminants, especially metal particles which can destroy your engine. Metal particles are measured in microns, which are one millionth of a meter( 1 micron is about .00004 inches). These tiny particles work as sandpaper inside your engine, slowly wearing down the bearings, cylinder walls, oil pumps etc... They will wear down the metal until the engine is worn out.
Your oil filter can only remove particles larger than 35 microns, and even when you change your oil, there is still residue left in the engine.
Easiest way to get rid of the metal particles is with a VMS Racing Magnetic Oil Drain Plug. VMS Racing oil drain plugs utilize high temperature neodymium magnets, to completely remove those tiny metal particles left behind by your oil filter.
- Longer engine life.
- Highest quality neodymium magnet.
- T6061 billet aluminum construction.
- Anodized in 3 different colors.
- 3 different threads to cover most vehicles on the road today.
- 12x1.25MM: Most Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Scion vehicles.
- 14x1.5MM: Most Honda/Acura, Audi, Mazda, Mitsubishi, VW and Porsche vehicles.
- 20x1.5MM: Most Subaru vehicles.