This light weight racing crank pulley will fit the 1994-1997 Mazda Miata with the 1.8L BP-ZE engine. It weighs just 1 pounds and 6.5 ounces, is factory balanced, has factory timing marks and is of stock size and configuration, so there is no need to change the belts!
This is a lightweight 6061-T6 billet aluminum CNC machined crankshaft pulley with tolerances kept down to .001, which are usually reserved for aircraft and military designs. This pulley has better than OEM belt fitment and alignment. Real world gains in horsepower, torque and fuel economy.
This pulley is the perfect pulley for you daily driver street/strip car, the light weight will increase horsepower and torque by reducing the weight of the rotating assembly, without the problems associated with underdrive pulleys! Underdrive pulleys create a myriad of problems, starting with discharged batteries and overheating. By "underdriving" (making them rotate slower) the engine driven accessories you loose the capacity of the water pump and of the alternator to work where the manufacturer intended them to work, thereby creating overheating and charging problems. YOU WILL NOT HAVE THESE ISSUES WITH THIS PULLEY!! As this pulley is the same size as the OEM pulley, so all the accessories move and operate like the manufacturer intended them to. The other issue you will avoid is that you can use your stock sized belts, there are no new belts to buy, and if a belt breaks, you just go to your nearest auto parts store and get the factory one!
• Light weight 6061 T-6 billet aluminum (1 pounds 6.5 ounces), increases horsepower, torque and fuel economy.
• CNC Machined to .001 Tolerances.
• Hard anodized in matte finish Gun Metal, for a long lasting and beautiful finish.
• Better than OEM belt fitment and alignment.
• Uses factory sized belts, no need to change the OEM sized belts.
• OEM size means no charging or overheating problems.
• Only OEM size Light Weight Racing pulley on the market!
Fits the following vehicles:
• 1994-1997 Mazda Miata with the 1.8L BP-ZE engine.