BOOST INCREASE VALVE 01-04 CHEVY GMC DURAMAX LB7 6.6L TURBO DIESEL
VMS Racing CNC MACHINED billet aluminum boost control valve for the 2001-2004 GM LB7 Duramax turbo diesel engines. This is an easy, effective, and inexpensive way to increase the boost of your LB7 Duramax engine. The VMS Racing boost control valve increases the boost pressure on all LB7 Duramax Diesels engines from the factory 18-20 PSI to approximately 28-30 psi (will vary depending on the engine and mods). This additional boost pressure allows the Duramax engine to burn the additional fuel which is associated with high Horsepower tunes more efficiently and effectively for even more POWER!
The VMS Racing Boost Increase Valve or MAP overboost code eliminator works only on the LB7 Duramax engines. Very easy to installs in under 5 minutes between the turbo and the wastegate. Simply cut 3/4" off the line between the turbine side of the turbo and the wastegate and install the valve with the supplied clamps. Instructions included!
• Fits 2001-2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2500/3500 Duramax LB7 6.6L.
• Fits 2001-2004 GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Duramax Diesel LB7 6.6L.
• Increases boost pressure from 18-20 PSI to approximately 28-30 PSI.
• Very simple to install and only takes a few minutes.
• Comes with detailed instructions.
• An easy, effective, and inexpensive way to increase boost for your LB7 Duramax.
• Billet aluminum, CNC Machined construction for unsurpassed fit and finish.
• Complete with instructions and hose clamps for correct fitment and “bolt-on” ease of installation.
• Type II bright dip hard anodized blue finish for great looks and corrosion protection.