NEW True Spike Shank/Mag Lug nuts for wheels that use shank/mag lug nuts, and for the Weld and Cragar Style wheels. These come with the True Spike 16MM wide 73MM tall spike lug nut cap. The True Spike lug nuts are the new standard of the industry, CNC machined forged steel with a threaded end and rubber o-ring to be able to mount any of the True Spike billet aluminum lug nut caps. The o-ring will put pressure on the cap when tightened down so that your caps will not fall off.
Length is listed as 92MM. That is the total length that you will end up with from the flat of the wheel to the top of the spike. Basically what will be seen when the lug nut is installed.
The 7/16-20 lug nut is currently available in 0.800 or 1.137 length, it uses a 21MM socket to install and remove it.
Lug nut sizing information:
- Lug Nut Seat Style: Shank
- Lug Nut Head Style: Standard
- End Design: Closed end with threaded stud and rubber o-ring
- Lug Nut Shank Length (in): 0.800 in. or 1.137 in.
- Lug Nut Shank Diameter (in): 0.687 in.
- Washer Included: Yes
- Washer Shape: Round centered
- Washer Outside Diameter (in): 1.070 in.
- Lug Nut Material: Steel
- Lug Nut Finish:Black
- Wrench Size Required: 21MM
- Quantity: Packaged in sets of 4.