The VMS Racing silicone hose is built for maximum endurance and ultimate performance in high performance street and race car vacuum plumbing applications. Available in bright blue, red, and black with a smooth, shiny "wipe-down" finish.
- Nominal 0.100” Wall Thickness
- Available in Blue, Red or Black color
- Recommended working temperatures: -65° to 350°F (-53.9°C to +176.6°C).
- Resistant to electrochemical degradation.
- Meets and exceeds all performance and physical criteria of SAE J20 R3, TMC RP303B Grade I and Grade II, Mil Spec A-A-52426 and various other heavy-duty OEM specifications.
- Excellent ozone and UV resistance.
- Commonly used in the following applications: Vacuum connections, virtually any vacuum application where high temperatures or extreme working conditions exist.
- Used in aerospace applications, performance motors and vehicles, marine wet –exhaust, commercial truck and bus induction and cooling systems, agricultural and off highway vehicles, all turbo diesel applications, food and beverage connections and general manufacturing industries worldwide.